ACN Forum ACN

Un forum privé géré par des Représentants Indépendants ACN

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

dating usa - You can do whatever u want

AuteurMessage
Dubbodat
Invité

MessageSujet: dating usa - You can do whatever u want   Mar 26 Juil - 4:15

Hobart online dating - Im so tight My name is Yasmine CENTENO Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Warrnambool free online dating local singles Mildura dating Tamworth dating Maitland dating Hi Im trying to meet people to fulfill some of my fantasies mostly multiple male partners.this has to be discreet. safe sex a MUST. Im freaky but no abuse and race or age is not an issue I like all types of men. I am happily single. I am not necessarily looking for a traditional relationship. I enjoy men's company and have alot of sexual (and other) energy. I am very open to new experiences with the right man. More can be discussed later. I want to feel like the only girl in the room even when there is a room full. I love going to karaoke and dance with that special someone as he sings to me, it gives me goosebumps all over. I am tired of being alone and lonely. I want someone to want me for me, along with the bad days. I want to feel complete in my life. Who wants to be my pretend boyfriend? Someone who will act like my boyfriend when I'm wifh them, but doesn't take up my time outswide the bedroom. No strings, no dates, no dinners. I don't care if you're single or taken - just be able to host! (NOT living w/ a wife/girtlfriend) Well, I'm just looking to have a good time. I'm new to this whole just for fun thin,g so i would like someone who will take charge. I would like to chat first, then take it from there. So I hope to hear from you soon!! im just trying this out, looking to meet new ppl....if you want to know more about me message me. i love shopping, hanging out with my girls, fashion, ...etc...like i said if there is anything you want to know just ask.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating usa - You can do whatever u want
Page 1 sur 1